If you’re an accounting firm that is still using a website that was designed more than 5 years ago, it’s time for an update.
Here are the top 5 reasons to modernize your website:
- You’re losing leads and potential clients due to outdated design and technology. You’re not still using an Abacus or Counting Machine to do your books, so why are you still stuck in the past when it comes to your website? Your outdated design and technology can make a bad first impression. You want potential clients to see that you’re on top of the latest trends, not obsolete and behind the times. An outdated website will give them the wrong impression.
- Your website is not mobile-friendly, so you’re missing out on a massive chunk of traffic. In this day and age, websites need to be mobile-friendly. If someone visits your website on a phone or tablet, an outdated website won’t look great and may be impossible to navigate.
- Your website isn’t secure, and this could be putting your client’s information at risk. An outdated website likely has outdated security as well. You must ensure your client’s data is protected, and an outdated website may not be up to the task. You’re missing out on essential features.
- You aren’t taking advantage of the latest web trends and technologies, which could hurt your brand image. You want potential clients to trust that you know what you’re doing and are up-to-date on the latest trends. An outdated website doesn’t exude this confidence.
- It’s simply outdated, and outdated websites aren’t effective in today’s digital marketplace. Don’t let outdated technology and design prevent potential clients from choosing your firm. Update your website now before it’s too late! Investing in a modern, secure, mobile-friendly website is the best way to ensure that your accounting firm stays on top of the competition. Your outdated website may be costing you more than
These are just a few pain points most accounting firms have with outdated websites. Don’t wait any longer – modernize your website before it’s too late! Investing in a new website can help your business attract more leads, engage more customers, and grow your brand. Take the first step and start the process today.
The best way to get started is to research web design trends and talk to an experienced web designer about what’s possible for your firm. A modern website could be the key to unlocking new growth opportunities!
Here are a few examples of our websites in the accounting field:
Discover what website trends are looking like in 2023:
What to do after you build that next great website:
Carl could be considered the nucleus from which everything happens. He has 25 years of knowledge stuck inside his head just waiting to come out.